Local leaders, luminaries and real estate professionals converged at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach sales gallery on May 2, 2018 for an in-depth discussion about the state of the Sunny Isles Beach real estate market. Fortune International Group and Château Group, developers of The Residences, hosted the panel in tandem with real estate news outlet PROFILEmiami, spotlighting important insights about the City and its continued growth. Attendees of the breakfast event were locked in discussion about the strong retail and development growth that has taken hold in Sunny Isles Beach, including an analysis of some of the major factors that have contributed to the area’s recent construction boom.
- Edgardo Defortuna, President and CEO of Fortune International Group
- Dana Goldman - City of Sunny Isles Beach Vice Mayor
- Jorge L. Guerra Jr., President of the Miami Association of Realtors
- Boris Kozolchyk, Colliers International Executive Vice President
- Moderated By: Demetri Demascus, Founder PROFILEmiami
Watch the video above or: https://youtu.be/fzwuJXa1h_4
Watch the Coffee Hour: https://youtu.be/pIrPpWrSUu8