Real estate news platform PROFILEmiami hosted a thought-provoking symposium about Miami’s Art in Public Places program. Hosted on March 28, 2018, the special panel event, which took place in downtown Miami’s Arts + Entertainment District in the CANVAS condominium tower being developed NR Investments, put a spotlight on future development in the city and explored best practices for the ongoing incorporation of works of art in real estate projects.
- Jeremy Calleros Gauger, Deputy Director of the Planning Department for the City of Miami
- Steven Gretenstein, Dacra COO
- David Polinsky, Fortis Design + Build Principal
- Gary Ressler, TILIA Companies Principal
- Nir Shoshani, NR Investments Principal and A+E Co-Founder
- Moderated by: Demetri Demascus, PROFILEmiami Publisher
Guests, who were treated to cocktails and hors d'oeuvres by PROFILEmiami, additionally had a question-and-answer session with the panelists, getting the opportunity to delve into important topics and gain insights regarding unique initiatives unfolding within the city. Before the panel began, CANVAS and NR Investments also hosted hardhat tours of the property, showcasing several of the condominium building’s 170-foot interior wall murals – all of which are being painted by urban contemporary artists from around the world.