Real Estate is one of the oldest industries in the world with the least amount of true innovation. Blockchain technology, on the other hand, has only been around a few years but has been disrupting industries left and right, including Real Estate. We believe cross-industry collaboration fosters innovation, and that shifting traditional contexts, we can usher in new perspectives. Drawing from multiple pools of knowledge and ways of looking at things will bring novelty and creativity to the table.
At this Crypto Hour, "Blockchain in Real Estate," we will be discussing the different areas of the real estate industry that Blockchain technology can innovate. This includes: Brokers/Agents, Escrow/Legal, Mortgage Brokers, Direct Lenders, Title Insurance, and Deed/Title Registration.
Some of the question you may have that we're going to answer:
- Is it possible to close an RE transaction with Cryptocurrency?
- What would be required for Blockchain to be established in real estate?
- How does the mortgage industry view crypto assets when issuing loans?
- Is Title Insurance going to be a thing of the past?
- Do I have to worry about not having a job in the future?
- And more!!!
A big thank you to our sponsor's and partners who are helping make this all possible:
- 360 Spaces, a beautiful new Co-working space located right in Little River, for their amazing venue!
- Creative Glue, an experiential marketing, and event production agency that aims to bridge the gap between business and creativity.
- PROFILE Miami, who is your one-stop destination for Miami Real Estate news and content. They provide up-to-date coverage on the hottest new developments, market trends, and the coolest homes in Miami's ever-changing landscape.
Also a big thank you to our partners who are going to be keeping us refreshed at this event - Hooch, Wynwood Brewery!
- Jorge Guerra Jr. - President for the Miami Association of Realtors
- Hector Garcia - RKTR Agency
- Demetri Demascus - Founder of PROFILEmiami & Investor
- Twinee Villanueva - IHouse Token
- Moderated By: Spencer Lyon - REALDAX
- 6:00 - Check-in / Networking
- 7:00 - Panel Talk
- 7:45 - Q&A