- SLS LUX Brickell has topped off at 58 stories.
- PARAMOUNT Miami Worldcenter is closing in on a construction loan to complete the project after they officially completed acquisition of the site for $26.275 million from Art Falcone and Miami Worldcenter Associates. The project is over 55% sold.
- One Thousand Museum secures $225 million construction loan.
- Midtown 5's first residents move-in. Rent's around $3 SF.
- Genting’s Resorts World have taken over operations at the Gulfstream Park casino in Hallandale Beach. Genting is trying to have those casino operations moved to downtown Miami.
- The developer of the Metropica master-planned community in Sunrise, YOO, has launched pre-construction sales of six loft-style condos with prices starting just under $400,000.
- Alan Faena’s companies hit with second lawsuit from dissatisfied buyer
Suit alleges $7.3M unit had cracked mirrors, missing appliances and no kitchen cabinets